Welcome to the 5th. IGID(2019)
In the context of economic globalization, the base of international economic competition has shifted from the comparative advantage of products and industries to the competitive advantage of industrial chains and global value chains. Technological changes have brought about both challenges and opportunities to trade development. Strategic emerging industries, such as new energy, new generation communication technologies are more vulnerable to trade regulations and technical standards such as market access, competition policies, and industrial policies. Therefore, enhancing the international competitiveness of the industries and participating in the new global trade rules formulation has become an important development path for China’s further opening up and high-quality economic development. For further discussion as well as enhancing exchanges among experts and scholars, the International Symposium on the 5th Innovation & Global Industrial Development（2019）is going to be held on December 21th, 2019 by School of Economics of Wuhan University of Technology and Hubei Provincial Research Center for Scientific &Technological Innovation and Economic Development(STIED).
- 1. Fintech and Industry Convergence
- 2. Reconstruction of Global Value Chain and Industry competitiveness
- 3. Global Supply Chain, Industry Chain and Innovation Ecosystem
- 4. Green Energy and High Quality Development
- 5. Openness of Financial Market and Industry competitiveness
- September20-25,2019 Arrival in Wuhan
- September20-25,2019 Opening ceremony Keynote presentations
- September20-25,2019 Report to communicate Closing ceremony
- September20-25,2019 Tours to WUT and Wuhan etc.